We have a whopping 3 new opportunities today on Potter Street in the Harrowgate area.
3218 Potter Street is a 3 Bedroom property with newer mechanicals. It is currently rented at $675 a month. Current tenant is on a month to month lease but would love to stay. This property could also be delivered vacant.
Now available for $45,000. Contact Sean Conroy: [email protected]
3220 Potter Street is a fully rehabbed 3 Bedroom house with new kitchen, and new mechanics. This property is perfect for a first time home buyer.
Now available for $69,000. Contact the Somers Team for more information.
3233 Potter Street is also a 3 Bedroom property with updated kitchen and mechanics, as well as hardwood floors. Tenant is on a month to month lease paying $650. This property can be delivered vacant or with a tenant in place for an investor.
Now available for $56,000. Contact the Somers Team for more information.
Lot opportunity! 1430 & 1436 Cadwallader Street in Old Kensington are up for sale. This lot opportunity includes a large footprint of 20 x 104 feet, a great investment for developers for a new construction property.
Ready to start building? Contact the Somers Team for more info.
Excellent investment opportunity in Harrowgate at 3524 Emerald Street! This Corner Duplex comes with an attached 2 car garage. Separate utilities. Mechanics are in good condition. Needs work, but not too much to start collecting rents. Both units have good large open layouts.
Only $49,900. Contact Sean Dundon at 215-888-1994 or email at [email protected].
1400 E Cheltenham Avenue is a mixed use property that includes a store and apartment. Business is also for sale. Inventory and license for the business is included. Business brings in $10,000 a week per owner. Store now being used as a beer distributor. Great size for use as deli, food market, or office. Has walk-in refrigerator, ice-maker, A/C, powder room. Full basement. Loading doors on side of building. Property also includes a large 2 bedroom apartment, with full eat-in kitchen. Large deck coming off kitchen. Current tenant lease at $750 plus electric. Property includes gas, water, heat, hot water heater, 200 amp electric.
Set an appointment now! Priced at $450,000. Contact the Somers Team for more information.
Come take a ride with Stephanie Somers and she'll explain what a turnkey property is, along with a peek at a ready-to-rock property for short sale in Northern Liberties.
Any questions? Ask Stephanie!
We have 2 warehouses for sale in great locations:
What will you do with your new warehouse? Here are just a few cool ideas...
1) Store stuff in it. Cool stuff.
2) Use it as a carpenter's workshop or an artist studio, or open a gallery. We're thinking of the Crane Arts Building.
3) Remodel into a live/work space like a groovy movie star in NYC.
4) Divide into condos and sell like a real estate guru.
5) Rent it out and become a landlord and possibly become a millionaire. You never know.
6) Host a killer party in it and gain the respect and admiration of all of your friends. They'll be tweeting about it for days.
7) Knock it down and build a 60 story skyscraper or a 3 story rowhome. Whatever works.
8) Film a music video inside like OK Go which will become viral and seal your fate for fame.
9) Build a brewery in it and have free beer forever. You could be the next Yards. Or open a speakeasy, and please, invite us.
10) Use it as a topic of conversation at dull cocktail parties and tell them about your skyscraper idea.
Or you could do something totally practical and use it as extra storage or for band practice, but we just couldn't help ourselves! Want to come scope out our warehouse investment opportunities? Contact the Somers Team today.