The best of both worlds in Philly is right here: A luxurious new condo in historic Old City at 233 Chestnut Street.
Here are some of the perks of this newly renovated condo:
- Brazilian, wide-plank hardwood floors
- Walk in closets
- Custom Italian tiled bathrooms w spa shower and top of the line appliances for the discerning occupant
- Asko washer/dryer
- Wolf range and Sub Zero fridge at your fingertips.
- South facing windows bathe the architectural details and add warmth throughout the beautifully crafted living and dining areas
- Grand hallway with wood details
- Master suite with embedded plasma television in the master vanity
- In addition to your two bedrooms, you have a full den that can be used as an office, nursery or even a library.
- Your own private elevator to enter your new home
- Additional storage and of course, plenty of closet space throughout
- And for those nights when you don't want to cook? We have news that a restaurant will be going in on the ground floor!
Ready to move in? Now leasing for $3,800 a month.
Contact Daniel Sandoval for more information at email@example.com.
306 Cherry Street Unit 3 is now for rent!
This 2 bedroom 1 bath condo is in the heart of the Historic District in Old City. This is a bright and modern bi-level loft space with over 1,000 sq ft. Some of the features include large windows, plenty of natural sunlight, washer and dryer, CA, and a beautiful working fireplace. The property is well maintained and clean. Move in condition. Live in the heart of Old City on a peaceful tree lined block.
Now renting for $2,000 a month.
Contact Sean Conroy
We head to historic Old City, Philadelphia, for an amazing rental opportunity...
The Historic Wireworks Condominiums in Old City offers a great 2 bedroom for Rent! This Old City location is fabulous, centrally located in walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and public transportation.
301 Race Street, Unit 313 is a bi-level unit featuring exposed brick, central air, laundry in the unit, and 2 entrances, one on the main floor and one on the 2nd floor which makes moving furniture into the upper floor a breeze. The kitchen comes fully loaded including a dishwasher, there is a security entrance with lobby, mail room, and elevator.
Now renting for just $1,975! For more information, contact the Somers Team.
Old City easily has some of the best condos in Philadelphia and we've got a prime spot up for grabs in the historic WireWorks building. This 2 Bedroom Bi-level Condo for RENT has hardwood floors, plenty of natural light, and Old World Charm enhanced by exposed brick walls.
301 Race Street, 313 is in an incredibly hip-yet-historic neighborhood that's home to art galleries, cafes, and independent boutiques, with easy access to Penn's Landing, Northern Liberties, and Center City. There are so many amazing restaurants and things to do, all within a few blocks. This is the way to experience Old City...
Get in touch with the Somers Team for more information.