2049 Wilmot Street is a steal! This 3 Bedroom 1 Bath Home located in the Frankford Section of Philadelphia is currently rented at $650 a month. Tenants have month to month lease. Front yard, rear yard, and porch.
Available for only $49,500. Great investor opportunity! Contact the Somers Team for more information.
Rent or Buy...1630 N 10th Street is a smart opportunity to invest or live right next to Temple University with driveway parking! Walk to campus or zip to Center City or Northern Liberties in minutes...Perfect for those who study or work on campus or downtown.
This semi-detached 2 Bedroom Yorktown home is extremely close to public transportation, shopping and the campus. Large open layout with a very large rear yard. Laminate floors throughout, updated kitchen, Central air and large bedrooms. This property is in excellent condition. This is an extremely quiet yet convenient location.
Rent for $1,250 or buy for $124,900. Contact Sean Dundon at 215-888-1994 or email at [email protected].
Welcome to 1918 N 6th Street, a 3 bedroom, 2-story row house with 2 bathrooms, hardwood floors, fenced in backyard, full basement, and tons of street parking. 10 minute walk from Temple University. Across the street from large grocery store and a laundromat. Easy access to Center City via two train stations (both within walking distance). Also, the 7th street bus goes straight downtown and stops on the corner. Available right now. Updated throughout, 2 larger bedrooms, 1.5 baths. Easy to rent or very good for a first time homebuyer. Original exposed wood floors, large eat in kitchen, full unfinished basement, and in move in condition.
Now available for $99,900. Contact the Somers Team for more information.
A recent proposal for a Neighborhood Improvement District in North Philly, near Temple University, is up in the air.
According to Philly Clout, City Council President Darrell Clarke received complaints about trash and construction debris in the area. As part of the measure, the District would help to pay for additional security and cleaning services, with an additional 10 percent fee real-estate tax for landlords and owners of businesses.
This has some residents concerned over lack of control in the neighborhood, with the feeling that landlords may have more sway since they are paying the additional tax. Residents also worry about student housing making up the majority of new construction in the area. The big question seems to be whether or not the improvement plan will really improve the situation for all.
Another hearing on the proposal is set for later this spring.
What are your thoughts?
429 Poplar Street is a roof-decked out 3 Bedroom 3-Story Beauty w/private 1 car garage and huge roof deck w/panoramic views of Northern Liberties and Center City. Exquisite exterior corner facade w/windows on 3 sides! Hardwood floors throughout, living room entrance, garage entrance. Lower level family room made for entertainment, w/plush wall to wall carpeting and a huge storage room under the garage. The kitchen has a breakfast nook with window views and access to slider doors overlooking the patio. Fully fitted kitchen w/stainless steel appliances, granite counters, plenty of work space, and easy access to the patio for outdoor grilling. 2nd fl hall bath w/marble tile, a beautiful wood vanity, and a large hall laundry room w/side by side washer/dryer. The master bedroom suite is enchanting, filled w/light, fitted walk-in closet, a private bath, spa-inspired tile work w/glass shower door. All of this and more for $515,000.
2146 Uber Street is a 3-story shell condition in a teriffic location near the University. Tremendous amount of development in the area. Property is zoned as multi-family. Land it for $32,500.
Make your appointment today! Contact the Somers Team for more information.
This is Where It's At: 1731 N Marshall Street is located in the burgeoning Old Kensington Neighborhood sandwiched between Temple University and Fishtown and Northern Liberties just to the South.
Come On In: This large 4 bedroom, 3 story home has been renovated. Features include hardwood floors in the living/dining area, ceramic tile kitchen and granite counters. There is ample space in the newly installed wood cabinets. The upper floors have wall to wall carpeting and a shared hall bath that has been completely updated. There is 1,700 square feet of space making it great to share with a roommate.
Priced to sell quickly at $130,000. First time home owners welcome! Contact the Somers Team for more information.
1. Because you've always wanted to start your own business. Do it! 206 E Girard Avenue, 1 is a LEED-certified commercial space for rent in Fishtown with C2 Zoning and Ground Floor Retail of 790 sq ft and an additional 540 sq ft Basement. Here's the best part: Rent is only $2,000 in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Philly! Snag this environmentally-conscious digs now and start off 2012 in business.
2. Getting more green has never been easier. There are more LEED-certified properties than ever before and some of them are even available for rent. 204 E Girard Avenue 2 is a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment at the Levesque Flats in Fishtown for a low rental cost of $,1500 a month. Check out the private deck!
3. You're ready for a fresh start next semester. Hey, Temple University students, are you tired of your commute? Get close to campus at 1520 W Thompson Street, a completely updated 3 bedroom home in the Temple University neighborhood for only $1,000 a month. Add on some roommates and save even more! This property is also for sale.
4. You're ready for that luxury condo without the commitment. We hear you...that's why you should take the next step and check out 837 N 2nd St, 309, a 2 Bedroom Condo in Northern Liberties with Balcony, Roofdeck, and 2-Car Garage Parking! At $2,300 a month, it's a steal...and if you are ready to make it yours, it's also for sale.
5. You need some space. And so does your budget...919 N Front Street, B in Northern Liberties gives you an impressive amount of it, with 3 Bedrooms, a large basement, deck, yard, and attached garage, with a massive kitchen and plenty of room for entertaining. Ready to rent for $3,000. There is also the option to buy as well.
Contact the Somers Team for more information!
You do the math! It's easy to figure out that this 5 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath property next to Temple University between Berks and Cecil B Moore is a brilliant investment, at just $185,000.
1835 Leithgow Street is in great shape with updated electric, plumbing, and rooms. Basement is large, tall, dry, and there is a laundry area with washer and dryer included. Each bedroom has a window and the first floor makes a fantastic area to gather. High ceilings, formal dining area, small fenced in back alley/yard. The block is quiet, friendly, and parking is an absolute breeze.
Many options here. Room rentals for students start at $400/room. Taxes are low. Great for homeowner or investor. We welcome all showings.
Contact the Somers Team for more information.
[srp_profile lat="39.9789358" lng="-75.14159910000001" address="1835 leithgow st" city="philadelphia" state="PA" zip_code="19122"]
What would you do with over 4,144 square feet near Temple University? 2000-2 N 18th Street is a Rare Corner Temple University Area property that has endless possibilities for developers, investors, restauranteurs. With tons of new construction and new student housing all around, this property screams: Location, Location, Location.
Come take a tour! Contact the Somers Team for more information.
[srp_profile lat="39.9840989" lng="-75.16351199999997" address="2000 n 18th st" city="Philadelphia" state="PA" zip_code="19123"]
We have a completely updated 3 bedroom home in the Temple University neighborhood now available for rent! Perfect for investors, Temple University students, commuters to Center City.
Students...get into this! 1520 W Thompson Street is renting for $1,500 a month! Front porch, very large fenced in back yard with porch, off-street driveway parking for two cars, first floor laundry room, plenty of bar seating in the kitchen and counter space for cooking, new appliances, and 3 Bedrooms with high ceilings.
Ready for your tour? Get in touch with the Somers Team for more information.